Quotes

Live in the moment

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Organisation

Hi there, 

Organisation is one thing I can't live without. Lists are one of my favourite things to do and I wouldn't be able to cope without out the list in my pocket telling me what to do or where to go next! I suffer with stress a lot and lists have helped me but I would always still get panicky and still worry about everything and anything.


Meditation for me has helped a lot, it's something where I can take five minutes out of the day and lay down and just feel calm and centered! I used to think meditation wasn't something I could do or want to do but it turns out it really helps! I try to do this whenever I get stressed now! There are lots of meditation videos on YouTube which are great! If you are similar to me, give it a go and tell me what you think!


Love 

     Girlerina XXX💚

No comments :

Post a Comment